Women's Bailey Organic Jean
• 13oz organic denim (Broken Twill)
• Straight fit 5 pocket jean
• Straight leg with a slight taper from the knee down
• Rinse wash
• Unique zig-zag weave
• Zip fly
• Two front hand pockets
• Two reinforced rear pockets
• Coin pocket
• Flat copper rivets on front pockets
• Bartacks at key stress points
• Durable twill pocket bags
• Twin needle stitched on inside leg
• Animal-friendly paper waistband patch
• Made in Turkey
Fabric & Care
• 13oz denim (Broken Twill)
• 100% Organic cotton
• Machine wash 30C
Shipping & Returns
UK orders over £50 are postage free.
• Standard Delivery: £4(2 to 5 working days)
• Express Delivery: £6(Dispatched using a 24 hour service).
Orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched next working day.
Returning a full price item is free for all UK orders.
For more details and for international information please see our full shipping & returns policies here.
Broken Twill is a weave famous for its unique zigzag pattern, invented to combat the twisting effect you can get with regular denim and made popular by rodeo riders back in the 1960s.
If you're a denim geek, you'll know that traditionally a twill is woven either to the right hand or the left hand, which can cause tension in the fabric. It's that tension which can make the outside seam of a regular jean twist around to the front or back, after it's washed.
Leather is out. Paper is in.
The patch we use is vegan-friendly and made from 100% recycled paper. It's a natural material that's completely traceable and produced in a non-toxic process. By using paper instead of leather we reduce our carbon emissions and the overall environmental impact of our products.